Moore Actuarial Services, LLC
DAVID MOORE, FCAS, CERA, MLIS, FCA, MAAA
Dave Moore is the president of Moore Actuarial Consulting, LLC which provides actuarial consulting services for commercial and specialty lines of insurance. He has over 25 years of experience as an actuary and a diverse background. Dave has extensive pricing and reserving experience for a broad range of (re)insurance products. He also provides Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and expert witness services.
His diverse background provides him with the necessary knowledge and expertise to work on a wide variety of products. Five areas of particular focus are:
Dave has highly developed problem solving skills with significant experience building pricing and reserving infrastructure for products, business units and companies.
- Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS)
- Chartered Enterprise Risk Analyst (CERA)
- Management Liability Insurance Specialist (MLIS)
- Member of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- Fellow in the Conference of Consulting Actuaries (FCA)
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA)
Dave served on the Casualty Actuarial Society Risk Management Committee for over six years, including as Chair. He previously served on the board of the Midwestern Actuarial Forum for four years, including as President. He has also served on other Casualty Actuarial Society committees as well as various state workers’ compensation actuarial committees.