Moore Actuarial Services, LLC
DAVID MOORE, FCAS, CERA, ACI, MLIS, CRIS, FCA, MAAA
Dave Moore is the president of Moore Actuarial Consulting, LLC which provides actuarial consulting services for commercial and specialty lines of insurance. He has over 20 years of experience as an actuary and a diverse background. Dave has led a variety of actuarial units located across the country and around the world. He has extensive pricing and reserving experience for a broad range of (re)insurance products. Dave also provides Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and expert witness services.
His diverse background provides him with the necessary knowledge and expertise to work on a wide variety of products. Three areas of particular focus are:
- Executive and Professional Liability (i.e. D&O, E&O, EPL, Fiduciary, Fidelity)
- Warranty and Extended Services Contracts
- Standard Commercial Lines (i.e. Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, etc)
Below is a list of his credentials:
- Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS)
- Chartered Enterprise Risk Analyst (CERA)
- Associate in Captive Insurance (ACI)
- Management Liability Insurance Specialist (MLIS)
- Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS)
- Fellow in the Conference of Consulting Actuaries (FCA)
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA)
Dave presently serves on the Casualty Actuarial Society Risk Management Committee. He previously served on the board of the Midwestern Actuarial Forum for four years, including as President. He has also served on other Casualty Actuarial Society committees as well as various state workers’ compensation actuarial committees.